Dry yeast（5 bags)
1. Mix flour, yeast and sugar evenly, and put in warm water (30℃~35℃).
2. Knead all the materials into a dough, and knead the dough until it is smooth and not sticky.
3. Place the dough in a container, cover with plastic wrap, and ferment for 40-60 minutes in a warm place. It takes longer to cool at room temperature.
4. Steamed bread: knead the dough and divide it evenly to form a steamed bun shape; steamed buns: knead the dough and divide it evenly, roll it into a circle (thick in the middle and thin around the edges), put it into the inset and wrap it.
5. Put the steamed buns and buns in a warm place to ferment again for 10-20 minutes. The noodles will become larger, so please leave enough space.
6. Start steaming for 15-20 minutes on high fire, and it will be cooked inside.